What is your curriculum intent? How is it implemented and what is the impact? Is this the shared vision of all stakeholders? Do you have the answers to all of these questions?
Challenger Hub are hosting a one-day course at Lancot School, showcasing the success they have had at using curriculum design to transform Lancot from ‘Serious Weakness’ to ‘Good’, using curriculum as the driving force for school improvement. The course is designed to:
- share models of good practice of curriculum design to meet school improvement priorities
- consider how ready your school is for inspection under the proposed new Ofsted framework
- evaluate how ‘broad and balanced’ your curriculum really is and how this can be developed
- deepen your understanding of an effective and pupil led Enterprise curriculum
- share how effective curriculum design incorporates SMSC and British values
You are guaranteed a day full of creativity, strategy, collaboration, ideas and networking. You will receive a goody bag full of resources which we hope will inspire and influence your curriculum intent, implementation and impact.
When: Wednesday 30th January 2019
Where: Lancot School, Lancot Drive, Dunstable, LU6 2AP
Who is it for? Headteachers, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders and teachers with particular relevance to those who have responsibility for aspects of curriculum design and development
Ticket prices per delegate:
Challenger Hub schools - free
Member Schools (outside of the Challenger Hub) - £50
Non-member schools - £75
Book your place on the link below