This one-day training session is led by Martine Pillette, an independent MFL consultant and author and will cover areas such as spontaneous talk at KS3-4, grammar for communication, speeding up progress in lessons and assessment. The session has a cost but is FREE for Challenge Partners schools.
The programme for the day is summarised below:
- 9.15-9.30 - Welcome
- 9.30-11.00 - Session 1 - How to develop more spontaneous talk at KS3-4
- 11.00-11.15 - Coffee break
- 11.15-12.30 - Session 2 - Grammar for communication
- 12.30-13.10 - Lunch
- 13.10-14.10 - Session 3 - How to speed up progress in MFL lessons
- 14.10-15.00 - Session 4 - Assessment at KS3
To find out more and to book, email email@example.com.