Chancellor's School in Hertfordshire will be hosting an afternoon session on the newly published SEND Review Guidance, delivered by David Bartram. David is Director for SEND at the London Leadership Strategy and was awarded an OBE for services to Special Educational Needs and Disability in the 2016 New Year’s Honours list.
This introductory session will be based on the newly published SEND Review Guidance which has been part-funded by the DfE and is currently being used by schools to self-evaluate their strategic approach to SEND revision. David will show how to self-evaluate your provision using this framework and also cover the wider national SEND landscape/picture.
This covers 8 areas:
- Outcomes for pupils with SEND
- Leadership of SEND
- The Quality of Teaching and Learning for Pupils with SEND
- Working with Pupils and Parents
- Carers of Pupils with SEND
- Assessment and Identification
- Monitoring, Tracking and Evaluation
- The Efficient Use of Resources
- The Quality of SEND Provision
The session has a cost of £75 but is FREE for Challenge Partners schools.
To find out more and book your place, email Paula Moore at email@example.com.