Castlebar School in Ealing are hosting a 'Special Selections' marketplace event - comprised of taster sessions in a variety of SEN approaches and strategies applicable to both mainstream primary and special schools.
This event will showcase the following:
- Accessing Numeracy for pupils with different SEND
- Autism Education Trust (Tier 1&2)
- Behaviour Approaches – VB/ABA
- Multi-Sensory Approaches
- Supporting Pupils in the PE Lesson
- Team Teach
- Using Motivators to Engage Pupils
This event is FREE to all schools. For further information and to book your place, contact the school via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 8998 3135.