London West hub is hosting an all-day conference with a fantastic line-up of speakers. The conference will focus on school improvement though the wellbeing of all its stakeholders i.e school leaders and teachers as well as pupils, which is key to achieving sustainable improvement. This conference will address contemporary issues such as staff retention, resilience and emotional well-being of school leaders, transgender awareness, how to teach resilience to pupils and much more.
When: Wednesday 28th February 2018 from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm (arrival from 8:30)
Where: Thistle Hotel London Heathrow Terminal 5, Bath Rd, Longford, London UB7 0EQ
Who is it for? All school leaders
Key note speakers include:
- Dr Neil Suggett (former research associate and consultant leader at the National Leadership College): Creating a coaching culture
- Iesha Small (Senior Associate at LKMco think tank): Recruitment and retention: what can we learn from other sectors?
- Viv Grant (Executive Coach and Director of Integrity Coaching): Increasing the resilience and protecting the emotional well-being of school leaders
In addition to these speakers there will be an opportunity to take part in a a carousel of four workshops focusing on:
- Resilience and coping skills
- Impact of nutrition on learning
- Trans awareness and inclusion
- Implications of the changes in the brain of children and adolescents on learning
For more details please contact Anila Shah: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Early bird” fees for booking taking place before 19th January 2018
One Ticket is FREE if your school are London West Alliance members (£35 per additional delegate). If your school are Challenge Partners members, tickets are £60. For all other schools tickets are £90.
“Late bird” fees for booking taking place after 19th January 2018
£40 per delegate for London West Alliance members. If your school are Challenge Partners members, tickets are £80. For all other schools tickets are £100.