Explore the key issues affecting secondary science, through a series of presentations and workshops. Network, share and develop ideas and discuss best practice with other secondary science teachers and heads of department.
You will be able to:
- discuss current good practice in secondary science
- network with colleagues from across your area
- reflect on ways to translate ideas to your school context and plan for action
Key Note Speaker: Ant Snowden, Teaching and Learning Specialist
Improve your student's AO2 skills: they know it but can they apply it?
Need help getting students to apply what they know to unfamiliar and unusual contexts? Do students struggle to spot the big ideas? This hands-on exploration will offer a range of ideas and approaches across all three sciences. Switch on your learners, boost grades and have more fun!
- ASE - practical science
- AQA - feedback from exams
- Cognitive lead in practical science
- Stretching the most able
- Behaviour management
- Market place of resources
- Simon Quinell will be leading a day of workshops for lab technicians
When: Wednesday 23rd October, 9:30am to 15:30pm
Where: St Clement Danes School, Chenies Road, Chorleywood, Rickmansworth, WD3 6EW
Who is it for? Secondary Science teachers and Secondary/FE Lab Technicians
Ticket price per delegate: £49
How to book (teachers): please click HERE
How to book (technicians): please click HERE