Challenge Partners is a practitioner-led group of more than 550 schools, covering 250,000 children, whose leaders come together to share ideas and help each other improve. We believe that if we collaborate and share our wisdom we can build a world-class education system and reduce variable school provision. And working together helps the schools in our network get great results: boosting exam and progress scores, improving Ofsted grades - and transforming children’s life chances.
Joining Challenge Partners can help your school through:
- leadership development activities
- school quality assurance and trust peer reviews
- opportunities to share effective practice and collaborate at local and national level
- programmes to tackle the attainment gap for disadvantaged children
- help for outstanding schools to get even better
- inspiration and coaching to develop the school leaders of the future
- online CPD, knowledge exchange and peer support
- national and local events
- and much more.