Join our Network of Excellence
All schools and trusts who partner with Challenge Partners, benefit from our national Network of Excellence.
This knowledge-sharing space brings opportunities to hear about leading practice and find peer support for sustainable school improvement. It includes access to a programme of inspiring speakers from the education sector and beyond, addressing topical and enduring themes, including curriculum, disadvantage, diversity and SEND.
The Network of Excellence includes:
- National Network Conferences: Half day online conferences which bring the whole network together to hear from expert speakers on current and strategically significant topics, ask questions and discuss challenges, and learn from peers sharing excellent practice.
- Sharing Leading Practice Events: Partner schools present their own areas of excellence, sharing their journey and key decision points so practitioners can understand how they might replicate or adapt it in their own context. Areas of Excellence are accredited by peers through Quality Assurance Reviews (QARs) and sessions are run as either 90-minute webinars, or immersive in-person school visits. Discover which events are coming up here.
- Exclusive website member’s area: Our members area is a rich knowledge exchange hub where partner trust and school leaders at all levels can enjoy curated resources, partner school blogs, webinars and key programme documents. These are carefully categorised by theme.
- School Support Directory: Our online directory of expertise and contacts. This valuable tool allows you to find and connect with leaders in schools with specific areas of excellence you’d like to explore to apply to your own context.
- Regular newsletter: Sent to all partner schools to share knowledge, resources and news of upcoming events.
“Over half term, I managed to spend time navigating the Challenge Partners website and wow! I knew there were good resources but now I have spent time delving more deeply, I can see how many of our schools would benefit.” Michele Marr Chief Executive, Castle Phoenix Trust
How to join the Network of Excellence:
- At any time throughout the year via our Gateway to Partnership subscription,
- At any time throughout the academic year as a Network Partner alongside joining a network, with a pro-rata’d fee based on when you join,
- As a Full Partner from September 2023 alongside a school improvement programme.
For further pricing and enquiries, please click here.
“Our philosophy of collaboration, accountability, openness and trust guides everything we do.”
Dame Sue John, Executive Director, Challenge Partners