Challenge Partners is an education charity, led by practitioners, through which schools collaborate to improve each other and the education system as a whole, so all children benefit.
We work with schools across the country, and focus on school improvement, leadership development and knowledge exchange. Our programmes are grounded in evidence of what works, regular quality assurance, and sharing the collective wisdom in our schools.
The schools in our network get great results: boosting exam and progress scores, improving Ofsted grades - and, most importantly, transforming children's life chances.
Most schools or multi-academy trusts join our national community of schools, the Network of Excellence, but some programmes and events are open to schools who wpork with us or join in different ways and these are indicated with an asterix* below.
- Network of Excellence
- Trust Peer Review*
- Quality Assurance peer Review
- Excellence for Everyone: a whole school approach
- Growing the Top
- Extending Leading Practice
- Sharing Leading Practice days and webinars*
- Online members area with presentations, webinars and resources
- Trust Leaders Network*
- Regional Headteachers' Network
- Case studies
- National Conference*
- National Network Meetings
- Masterclasses on live/strategic issues
- Other events*
Not a partner yet? Sign up here for our newsletter